Pollentyme® Tablets relieves symptoms of hay fever, allergies and allergic skin conditions.
Pollentyme®Syrup relieves symptoms of hay fever, allergies and allergic skin conditions and is suitable for children
- Launched five non-prescription Consumer Health brands into SA market.
- Signed exclusive partnership with Enzymatica for the commercialization of ColdZyme in Australia and New Zealand.
- Entered strategic collaboration with Pharma Dynamics to commercialize NEXA in SA.
- Established strategic JV in UK for pan EU sales footprint and RnD cooperation
- First MA approved in UK (Gabapentin)
- Acquired Eden Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd in Australia
- Opened office in Cyprus and United Kingdom.
- Established ABEX Consumer Division and signed exclusive rights to commercialize Nasaleze in SA.
- Signed Strategic Distribution Agreement with Clicks (Unicorn) Pharmacies.
- First biosimilar Enoxaparin approved in EU and licensed out.
- Milestone of more than 100 approved SKUs.
- First eCTD MA approved in South Africa by MCC for a generic medicine (Esomeprazole).
- One of the first Quetiapine generics launched in South Africa.
- Second to market with Sildenafil.
- First major tender buyout awarded by DoH.
- Established JV trading partnership into certain South East Asian markets.